Available in; 1) 10ml roller ($15.50) This is our take on YL's Peace & Calming! I am an absolute fan of that blend but the price tag is definitely hefty. So I experimented with the single oils that I have to replicate as close as possible! And guess what? Our Tranquility blend contains all the oils that can be found in the original P&C, including the luxurious Blue Tansy. This blend is perfect for anxiety inducing days such as examination jitters or simply days where you are too stressed out over things that are happening in your life. Tranquility aims to promote calmness and relaxation. It has a strong base citrusy note blended with a slight floral and herb scent, which makes this absolutely stunning to inhale at any time of the day. Ingredients Grapeseed Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli & Blue Tansy. Instructions Apply onto the neck, behind the ears, inner wrists & inhale the scent. Reapply whenever needed. Apply on the bottom of feet as part of bedtime routine.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)