1) How long will it take for my order to be processed?
Everything is handcrafted, from the blending of oils to printing & cutting of labels to the packing.
Since I am the sole person behind everything, it will take between 3 to 7 days, at times, longer.
But like they say, good things come to those who wait.
Do purchase only if you are comfortable with the waiting time.
2) Can we return or exchange the products?
I do not accept returns/exchanges due to hygiene concerns.
3) What if the products do not work for me?
I highly encourage all potential customers & customers to read the disclaimers prior purchase.
It will benefit you to know what you're buying as consumers & also, Google is god-sent.
Look up the ingredients & essential oils in each product.
Know their uses, benefits & everything you need to know.
Be an informed consumer.
4) How come the product doesn't work instantly for me?
Points to 3). That aside, results may vary from person to person.
The benefits of using essential oil products are not instantaneous / immediate.
It is an alternative natural remedy which may help in providing comfort & relief to the user.
Patience is virtue.
5) Do you ship out of Singapore?
Do drop me an email if you need international shipping.
6) Why are the labels not properly cut or pasted?
Labels are printed from a home inkjet printer & cut by hand.
It may not be perfect every single time but that's because imperfections is human being.
What counts the most is the blend of essential oils in each and every single product that I handcraft for you.
7) What do I do if I need a customised blend of oils?
You may WhatsApp or Email me.
8) Are you the designer of the labels?
I am not. Designs are sourced from the world wide web, credits to the talented designers of these gorgeous designs.
I focus on the blending, brewing and handcrafting.
The labels are a nice touch & helps to differentiate between the blends.
9) What is the difference between baby, junior & adult version?
The difference lies in the amount of drops of essential oils.
Essential oils are very strong and must be diluted according to age/age range. You may Google this up.
10) Can I use the junior version on my child who is not 2 years of age yet?
We highly do not recommend so.
You should make a conscious decision whether to use the junior version on your baby.
As such, please read our disclaimer clause prior to purchase.
11) When is the expiry date of the product?
We recommend a best to use within three months of the month of purchase, however, shelf life is within a year from the month of purchase if kept away from direct sunlight and heat.
We also do not recommend double dipping into the rub as it may contaminate the rub, causing a shorter shelf life.
12) What is the best way to use salves/rubs?
Wash your hand thoroughly.
Dip a sufficient layer of rub using your finger and put it on the back side of your palms - similar to how you would apply liquid foundation (this will prevent you from double dipping)
Apply onto the necessary area as labels' instructions.
13) Why do I receive a different label design from the ones in the picture?
We do update our labels from time to time according to feedback received.
We also reformulate certain recipes from time to time to provide a better formula for you.