Available in;1) 30ml spray ($13)2) 50ml spray ($16)3) 100ml spray ($20.50) With my first child, being a first time mother, I had to deal with massive diaper changes especially when we are outside. Unfortunately, not all nursing room are bottom-wash friendly while the idea of using wet wipes on Q's bottom makes me feel that it is just not clean enough. So when the second baby came along, I modified our travelling spray bottle with the calming Lavender oil to make the experience of diaper-changing even more relaxing and lovable for her. I felt that this spray is the most important essential for parents who are going out with their babies. NoteThis is newborn-friendly so go ahead, use it right away!IngredientsAloe Vera Gel, Distilled Water,Witch Hazel (Non Alcohol),Lavender & FrankincenseInstructionsShake, Spray during Diaper Change & Wipe.
Soothing Baby Bottom Spritzer
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)