THIS IS NOT MEANT TO STOP SNORING BUT TO HELP OPEN AIRWAY WHEN SLEEPING AND SUBSEWUENTLY REDUCE SNORING EPISODES. Snor(e)laxRoller: $15/10ml As requested by several, here's one to aid with snoring! When someone is afflicted with snoring, it not only bothers their family members, it can also affect their own quality of sleep. Snoring is actually a common problem! Why snoring happens? Snoring occurs when the airways constrict during sleep. There are several possible causes of this. In some people, allergies lead to their airways narrowing. For others, an environment with dry air affects the airways. Infections may also cause congestion in the sinuses and respiratory tracts. It is not unusual for people who are obese to be bothered with snoring either. Another possible cause may also be an inflammation in the throat. Credit: http://upcominghealth.com/essential-oils-stop-snoring/Roller Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, Marjoram, Geranium, Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Peppermint Direction APPLY ONTO NOSE BRIDGE, BEHIND EARS, NECK & CHEST BEFORE BEDTIME. INHALE THE SCENT MAY APPLY MULTIPLE TIMES AS NEEDED
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)