1) 10ml roller ($10)
Baby's drooling and feeling uncomfortable because little tooth is sprouting.
Mummy feels uneasy, hoping an ice chewy toy might help but baby doesn't quite like that either.
Here's a blend to calm baby's teething pain and make them feel relief. It cannot take away the entire pain but it can make them feel calm and at ease.
Some babies get through teething with no signs at all, but many parents report that their babies do experience discomfort.
The most likely signs of teething include:Irritability or fussiness, drooling (which can cause a facial rash)swollen, sensitive gums, gnawing or chewing behavior, refusing to eat & trouble sleeping
Great for babies above 7 months old.
Grapeseed Oil, Copaiba Essential Oil
Vanilla Absolut Oil, Lavender Essential Oil Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Clove Bud Essential Oil Frankincense Essential Oil
Apply along jawlines (both left and right) from behind the ears till the chin and then massage gently.Avoid contact with mouth and do not apply into mouth.
Oh, Teething Baby!
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)