30ml Glass Bottle with Pump Head
Mother & Bub's Massage Oil is specially blended for pregnant women, new mothers and babies to be a part of your daily after-shower or bedtime routine. This product moisturises, leaving skin soft and smooth.
To soothe and to calm, this is perfect for baby massage which should be an integral part of you and your baby’s daily routine and the perfect way for you to relax when applied by a friend or partner.
This is newborn-friendly, so go ahead and use it from the start!
Apricot Kernel Oil
Lavender, Frankincense, Roman Chamomile
Geranium, Coriander Seed
Use it after bathing for hydration and protection.
For general massage use, pour a small amount of oil between your warm hands, lightly rub together and apply in gentle strokes to you and your baby's skin.
To treat specific areas of dry skin, apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and leave to absorb.
Mother & Bub's Massage Oil
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)