Available in 10ml roller & 30g balm
Extracted from the aromatic seeds of a fennel plant this oil definitely will help you boost the milk supply in your breast. A recent study has shown that how fennel oil is known for its ability to boost the volume and fat content of the breast milk. Fennel oil is one of the best essential oils, which you can use in order to increase the quality and thickness of your breast milk.
However, do not massage fennel oil, on your breasts, for more than ten days in a row. That might make the milk too heavy for your own good. Also it can have adverse effect on your urinary tract.
Grapeseed Oil, Beeswax,
Shea Butter, Fennel
Grapeseed Oil, Fennel
Apply around the breast area and massage after latching/expressinc
DO NOT apply on areola or nipple
Momma's Milk Aid
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)