1) 10ml roller ($15)
2) 10g balm ($15)
3) 30g balm ($22)
Invest in a luxurious blend of essential oils that promotes quality sleep.
The essential oil of Tonka Bean has a sweet, warm fragrance that has been likened to summer meadows.
It is gently uplifting and light and complements calm and harmony. Widely used in the creation of perfumes, Tonka Bean has a versatile tone that can be blended for sensuality, as well as for healing tranquillity.
Its therapeutic uses focus on its properties for lifting the spirit and creating balance.
The scent of Tonka Bean is warm and summery and can be used to create an atmosphere that helps to lift the heart and nurture calmness.
We've finally gotten our hands on some Tonka Bean Absolut Oil which we've put together in a 10ml roller bottle, blended with other essential oils with known calming and sleep promoting benefits.
We encourage the use of this product from above 3 years old onwards.
Grapeseed Oil,Lavender Essential OilTonka Beans Absolut OilRoman Chamomile Essential OilFrankincense Essential OilCalendula Oil
Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax,Lavender Essential OilTonka Beans Absolut OilRoman Chamomile Essential OilFrankincense Essential OilCalendula Oil
Apply on bottom of feet, neck, inside wrists and behind ears before bedtime. Massage and inhale the scent.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)