Available in;1) 10ml roller ($15.50)I am one of you whom suffered from horrible horrible cramps during that time of the month. Over the years, I personally discovered that going easy on cold drinks really helps. The key is to NOT drink cold drinks and drink mainly water or hot drinks. But if you really cannot do that, then this blend's for you to pull you through the cramps and hormonal imbalance during that time of the month. Go, queen beeI have also reformulated the blend to include essential oils that may help with fertility supportIngredientsGrapeseed OilEssential Oil Blend of Clary Sage, Fennel, Ylang Ylang, Cypress, Marjoram, Frankincense, Geranium and Lavender.InstructionsApply directly to lower abdomen and back daily and massage.Start using a week before Your Menses Cycle. Ensure that you also inhale the blend and breathe!
Lady Time Roller
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)