1) 30ml bottle w pump dispenser ($45)
When M got the HFMD from her classmate, I had to concoct an all in one that could aid in building her immunity, calming my cranky child and help with her spots recovery. So I put in all the best oils known for antibacterial properties as well as relaxation & beneficial to skin together into a bottle! The best part was I was pregnant with #3 at that time and my gynae was surprised I didnt get the HFMD strain! That's probably because I had been oiling M with my bare hands multiple times daily and the oils goes through my system as well!
Do take note that HFMD cannot be cured fast but the use of oil is to ease the affairs of both child and parents in the road of recovery.
Avocado oil, Thieves, Purification, Melrose, Frankincense, Lavender
German Chamomile, Palmarosa, Calendula, Geranium, Coriander Seed,
Roman Chamomile, Oregano, Melaleuca, Copaiba
Apply onto soles & spine after bathe time and before naptime/bedtime for immunity boost
Apply onto areas with spots such as knees, elbows, palms and feet after every bath, diaper changes and naptime/bedtime to aid spot recovery.
HFMD Aid Serum
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)