1) 60ml pump ($24)
Happy Hair Serum is an aloe vera gel based serum that doesn't leave hair looking oily. It is conditioning as well as great for light styling. The best part? Easy to wash off compared to using pomade!
We encourage the use of this product from after baby's 1st month onwards.
Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin E Oil,
Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil.
Clary Sage, Cedarwood & Lavender Essential Oil
Shake well before use.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Use whenever needed.
Happy Hair Serum
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)