Available in 30ml or 50ml
You know what's more annoying than wearing a hijab in this sunny island? The fact that our hijab stink up so quickly and easily! I honestly get very conscious about the smell of my hijab when I'm out yet I opt for no perfume because of my babies. So I realised that to beat the heat, a combination of these oils in a bottle is perfect to refresh my hijab while also keeping myself cool by spraying onto my neck as well.
Vegetable Glycerin Oil,
Distilled Water,Witch Hazel (Non Alcohol),
Grapefruit, Melaleuca, Peppermint and Lavender.
Shake and spray onto neck and your hijab to cool off. Inhale the scent and carry on your day.
My Hijab Mist
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)