Chillin' Face - 50ml
A cooling blend of natural ingredients to help smooth face & close pores opened during cleansing process. Cucumber witch hazel (alcohol free) cools and and hydrates the skin while Vitamin E oil helps counteract environmental effect on your skin. Plus, this is definitely calming to the skin thus called Chillin' Face. We've also blended several essential oils in this mist to enhance the calming effect on the skin. This mist is also great to set your make up due to the cooling effect! Tips: It'll be even cooler if you put it in the fridge and use it chilled!
Cucumber Witch Hazel (Alcohol-Free)
Aloe Vera Gel
Vegetable Glycerine Oil
Vitamin E Oil
Coriander Seed Essential Oil
Rose Absolute Oil
Roman Chamomile Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil
Geranium Essential Oil
Shake well before use.
Spray onto clean face to use as a gentle toner.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)