Available in 10ml roller only
Working in the mental health sector has taught me alot about mental health and the journey of managing it. It is never easy, it is always a struggle and none of us can say, we fully understand how it feels, but we can only imagine how difficult it has been.
I've come up with a series of oil blends to aid in the journey of mental well-being and self-care. I truly pray that these will come in handy through your difficulties and struggles.
German Chamomile Bud, Lavender, Patchouli, Frankincense
Sweet Orange, Sweet Marjoram & Tender Loving Care
Roll onto temples & massage in a clockwise direction
Roll onto inner wrists & inhale.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)