1) 10ml roller ($13)
2) 10g balm ($13)
3) 30g balm ($18)
While there’s no outright cure for this breathing condition, the use of eo may help in reducing the symptoms – things like tightness in the chest, difficulty breathing, wheezing, and more. These problems occur because asthma causes an inflammation of the airways which restricts breathing.
We encourage the use of this product on users above 8 years old onwards.
Grapeseed Oil, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon Cypress, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca
Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon Cypress, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca
Apply directly onto chest and inhale scent heavily from the palms. Reapply whenever needed for relief.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)