Available in 10ml roller only
Seasonal blends are oil blends that are only available during festivities, such as the upcoming Christmas! From time to time, we will try to make blends to commemorate festivities because heck, we just love oils! HAHAHA.
The best thing about seasonal blends is that they can double up as nice smelling roller perfume as well as maximise the essential oil benefits for our body and mind. Also, they make such perfect gifts with thoughtfulness!
Current Seasonal Blend to choose from:
1. Gingerbread Latte (Grapeseed Oil, Thieves, Ginger & Clove)
2. Spiced Cider (Grapeseed Oil, Orange, Clove & Cinnamon Bark)
3. Candy Cane (Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint & Stress Away)
4. Winter Wonderland (Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint, Bergamot & Cypress)
5. Smells Like Christmas (Grapeseed Oil, Fir Balsam, Cedarwood & Juniper Berry)
Gingerbread Latte & Spiced Cider may be used to aid with tummy discomfort.
Candy Cane may be used to help with destressing and relaxation.
Winter Wonderland & Smells like Christmas may be used to ease respiratory.
Do take note that we do not use fragrance oil. We only use PURE ESSENTIAL OIL OF THERAPEUTIC GRADE and therefore the smell will not be overwhelming or lasts for hours. We recommend reapplying as and when necessary.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)