Available in; 1) 10ml roller ($13.50) 2) 10g balm ($13.50) 3) 30g balm ($22) 4) 30ml massage oil bottle with pump head ($33) Tired at the end of a long working day? Need something to ease those tensions in your muscles? Here's a mix of strong essential oils with a spa-like scent to help you relax and wind down while working the tensions away. Roller Ingredients Grapeseed Oil, Muscle Relief, Clove Bud, Black Pepper, Wintergreen, Peppermint & Rosemary. Rub Ingredients Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Muscle Relief, Clove Bud, Black Pepper, Wintergreen, Peppermint & Rosemary. Direction Apply on Aching Muscles & Joints. Massage. Reapply whenever needed.
Muscle Relaxer (Regular)
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)