Available in 15ml bottle.
Put a few drops into your diffuser, and let the scent infuse the entire room.
100% Organic Lavender Essential oil By Doctor Montys is GMO and PARABEN Free and specially sourced for you. Every sale also gives back to chairty and our causes!
So what does Lavender Essential Oil do?
Lavender essential oil is the most used essential Oil in the world today, but the benefits of lavender were actually discovered ages ago. Because of its powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressive properties, lavender oil benefits abound and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries.
Early and modern research advocate for lavender’s use as an antibacterial and refreshing Oil. The leaves and stems of the plant were used to prepare decoctions against digestive system diseases and rheumatism, and lavender was valued for its cosmetic purposes. The ancient Romans used lavender oil for bathing, cooking and purifying the air. And in the Bible and theological records, lavender oil was among the aromatics used for anointing and healing.
Today, lavender oil benefits for your body include the following:
- Reduce Anxiety and emotional stress
- Protect against diabetes symptoms
- Improve brain functions through Aromatic properties
- Help to heal burns and wounds when used accordingly with dilutions
- Improves sleep via diffusion and aroma
- Improve skin complexion and reduce acne via dilution and topically applied
- Slow aging with powerful antioxidants
- Relieve pain through Aromatherapy
- Alleviate headaches through Aromatic properties
Because lavender oil contains such versatile and well-rounded properties- we consider it must-have oil, especially if you are just getting started with using essential oils for your health.
Today, lavender is one of the most popular essential oils in the world. And for good reason. People are beginning to catch on to lavender oil benefits, for your body as well as your home.
NOTE: ALL Doctor Montys 100% Pure Organic oils are recommended to be diluted with carrier oils, water or solvents if used topically in large amounts. The Oils are 100% pure therefore a tiny amount is needed. Do not apply topically on open wounds and lacerations.
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)