1. 10ml Dropper Bottle (travel size)
2. 30ml Glass Bottle with Pump Head
Hair Food aims to moisturise and nourish dry and damaged hair through the wonders of a variety of carrier oils and essentials oils known for it's moisturising and repairing benefits to our manes.
This complete oil based serum is your go-to, to tame those frizziness and splitaways.
Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil
Argan Oil, Vitamin E Oil
Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerine Oil
Lavender, Cedarwood, Geranium & Spearmint
Rub the oil thoroughly between your palms and comb your hands and fingers thoroughly through semi-damp or towel-dried hair.
Focus on the scalp and ends.
Hair Food (For Dry & Damaged Hair)
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)