Newer bottle and in a new size, 250ml instead of 200ml!
We believe in trying to instill the use of natural ingredients throughout our household and something that we've been using for a while is our very own concoction foaming handwash!
Foaming handwash is gentler and milder compared to concentrated commercial handwash.
Plus we do not use any fragrance oil but yes, 100% therapeutic essential oils!
And if you do not already know, essential oils contain lots of goodness and benefits to our skin and health unlike fragrance oils (smells good but chemically laden!).
Because we only use therapeutic essential oils and natural ingredients such as castille soap, rest assured, our foaming handwash is definitely safe for use on all ages! So feel free, let your kids use them and let them enjoy the process of washing their hands while benefitting from all the goodness of natural ingredients in a bottle!
FRESH AND CLEAN contains Thieves, Tea Tree, Lemon and Purification Essential Oils.
Please take note that handwash CANNOT be packed into any boxes when shipped out as the boxes do not fit the size! Please only order if you are comfortable with this.
One smartpac can only fit a max of 3 x 250ml bottle of handwash (bubblewrapped!)
250ml Foaming Handwash
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)