Available in; 1) 10ml roller ($11.50) 2) 10g balm ($11.50) 3) 30g rub ($17.50) A blend of calming oils to help the body and mind, wind down. Ideal for bedtime or anytime of the day when your child needs to destress and relax. This junior version contains more drops of essential oils. Note We encourage the use of this on kids above 2 years old. Roller Ingredients Grapeseed Oil Lavender, German Chamomile, Cedarwood, Juniper Berry & Sweet Marjoram. Rub Ingredients Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax Lavender, German Chamomile, Cedarwood, Juniper Berry & Sweet Marjoram. Instructions Apply and massage on the sole, behind the ears and neck. You may also massage the entire body with this. Use before naptime or bedtime.
Counting Sheep, Junior
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)