Available in;1) 10ml roller ($11)2) 10g balm ($11)3) 30g rub ($17)One of the first product we came up with was something to help with the sniffles (flu+phlegm) & coughs. We had previously been using a well-known brand of rub that contained petroleum jelly so we went on this journey of searching for something that doesn't contain such nasties. And that was how Breathe Easy was born! NoteWe encourage the use of this after baby's 1st month but if newborn is ill, you may apply whenever necessary to ease congestion. Roller IngredientsGrapeseed OilThieves, RC, Raven, Cypress, Juniper Berry, Pine, Fir Balsam Rub IngredientsGrapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax,Thieves, RC, Raven, Cypress, Juniper Berry, Pine, Fir Balsam InstructionsApply a thin layer onto Baby’s Chest, Spine and Sole.Use after Shower & multiple Times daily if Baby is Ill
Breathe Easy, Baby
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)