Monochrome with a pop of colour collaboration with Two Designs SG Poppetry Shop which produces these acrylic cut banner, perfect for instagram-worthy nursery!
These acrylic cut banner are available in two options;
Love you to the moon and back
Dream big little one
Such lovely quotes for our kids to grow up with!
And as a mum myself, I'm conscious to know that germs linger around with our kids touching everywhere and everything. Therefore, similarly to how we always sanitise the kids' hand before they play in indoor playground, sanitising their hands before they play in their room is a great solution to reduce the spread of germs especially if you cannot afford to wash your toys on a weekly basis. This is also a great habit to inculcate in our little ones; cleaning their hands!
Therefore an accompanying 30ml mist, "Fresh & Clean", is included as part of this baby nursery kit! Perfect to place them in their nursery, grab and spray onto their hands before they start picking up their toys!
This package will consists of the following:
- a 20cm by 28cm Acrylic Banner in 2 options
- a 30ml Fresh & Clean Sanitising Mist
- Complimentary Customised Box Name Label
- Delivery to Doorstep
(As the box is big, we can only deliver this via courier and not smartpac. Please select Self Collect at checkout)
The mist contains the following ingredients:
Vegetable Glycerine Oil, Distilled Water, Non-Alcohol Witch Hazel
Thieves, Lemon, Lavender, Purification & Melaleuca
This is another great gift option for your friends and families, either for baby showers, birthday presents, christmas or simply for the joy of giving.
Discount codes (EFQGREEN) is not applicable for this order.
You may purchase this package on its own or as part of your EssentialsforQ orders.
Just leave us a comment at checkout if there are any other instructions.
Baby Nursery Kit EFQxTwoDesign
The use of #EssentialsforQ products is meant to provide natural relief and alleviate the symptoms of illnesses. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or illnesses. We will not be liable for any damages and consequences from using our products.
Exercise caution by:
- Doing a quick research on the ingredients to ensure that the user is not allergic to the ingredients.
- Doing a patch test on the skin when using for the first time.
- Storing products away from heat and direct sunlight to retain freshness.
- Using it externally only. Do not consume our products orally.
- Keeping the products out-of-reach from children.
- Consulting a doctor if your condition worsens or symptoms last for more than a week.
- Using with caution on children, epileptics condition and pregnant women.
- Using thin layer & minimal amount of essential oil on newborns & infants below 6 months old.
- Avoiding contact with eyes.
If you have a negative reaction to the product, stop using it immediately and apply any carrier oil (example, coconut oil or olive oil) on skin to dilute.
Do take note that results may vary from person to person.
Products are freshly made and is best used within three months but have a shelf life of one year.
Please refer to instruction on label on how to apply product.
(Always read and refer to all information given or contact us if any questions before applying)